Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I decided that I would just blog from the pictures I take each day. There are normally quite a few. Lots of cute subjects!

These boys, Silas especially, will spend a very long time cutting, coloring and taping. I put up with the paper waste and mess for the moments of contentment, creativity and above all....you guessed it....QUIET!


Silas got upset because his "sister and brother left him behind". They just went down the basement ahead of him, but you can feel his pain, right?


Seth and Sophie had a piano recital today at a nursing home (I feel like that isn't a politically correct name, but I'm not sure what it should be). They were cute. The boys had to be "plugged in" to keep the disturbances down. They did do a little lacing too. Don't worry we are always teaching :)






No comments: