Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend of cold!

Global warming, nothing! It's crazy cold here. The kids are enjoying the snow, though. They got some new shovels yesterday, but might be a bit confused about where to shovel. I always think they are super cute out there!
Silas wins the "dweeby-ist" picture award. He made a sink out of legos and insisted that we all wash our hands, complete with his sound effects many times. He knows how important hand hygiene is!


I finished this project for my friend Rachael's birthday. I had a lot of fun making it and enjoyed completing a project! 
Soph and I had a great lunch together at Qdoba on Satuday. I love their nachos. Sophie thought they were a little too spicy!
This picture cracks me up. It was a rare day of sun in Michigan. Probably still only about 20, but Micah had the answer for that.

Makenzie spent the weekend at Bair Lake working in the kitchen for a middle school retreat. Seth was around, but has  a real aversion to me taking his picture - bummer!

No comments: